RIAT is ...
- An advocate of Reference personnel; and resources
- A resource for mentoring new Librarians
- In depth knowledge of the in-print and online reference and database resources
- A sounding board for concerns
- A news-sharing service that brings KLA actions to our members
Its mission is to promote reference services and the use of technology in libraries of
all types and to disseminate information on current and emerging trends. It shall be a
networking resource, a forum for discussion, and the voice for the Kansas Library
community regarding reference services.
Join the RIAT Group today!
To subscribe send an email to - RIATfirstname.lastname@example.org
Then either join with your Yahoo ID or Reply to message.
If you have any questions contact Ann Pearce - email@example.com